You will get an STM32F405 FC (better than F411), onboard 4-level battery life indicator, 4GB Blackbox SD card slot for your flight logs, 4 groups of LED strip pads, complete with a DJI plug for your digital quad, and built-in Bluetooth for wireless configuration on the SpeedyBee app. Don’t forget about the powerful 50A 4-in-1 ESC, built with TVS protective diode + Japan-made TDK SMT capacitors + external 1500uF low ESR capacitor, everything is for durable build and smooth flight.
- Built-in barometer for accurate height calculation
- SD Card slot can support up to 4GB Blackbox data
- Dedicated DJI Air Unit connector for a quick digital build
- 9V 2A + 5V 2A individual BECs
- 4 x UARTs for your receiver + VTX + camera + GPS.
- Power your GPS with a USB cable – no battery needed