The factory standard includes IPEX connector wire antenna. VT58 Series Map Transfer is 5.8G ISM Band Analog Map Transfer. It has the characteristics of stable output power, long transmission distance, strong power filter, and can ensure that the image under the maximum throttle has no snowflakes, no cross stripes and so on. Not only that, but also the XF58 series image transmission has the remote control OSD interface remote frequency control, no interference with peers at boot-up moment, and the super function of supporting more than eight people flying at the same time.
- The output power is stable and the transmission distance is long.
- Self-checking function with output power
- Fast frequency locking and no interference with peers
- Transmitting power 4 gear switching and PIT maintenance station mode
- Output 37 Frequency Points (in accordance with U.S. law)